QDMA Canada's Vision
The QDMA's mission is to ensure the future of white-tailed deer, wildlife habitat and our hunting heritage.
Membership in the QDMA is open to anyone with an interest in the wise management of white-tailed deer. The time has come for all deer hunting enthusiasts, regardless of their choice of weapon or hunting technique, to unite and focus on the common thread that binds them all together - the love of deer hunting and the desire that future generation will be able to experience the great tradition of deer hunting.
General Objectives of the QDMA
- To serve as a collective and responsible voice for white-tailed deer hunters and managers.
- To improve the quality of deer herds and hunting experiences through sound deer management.
- To promote hunter education and participation through the conducting of meetings, seminars, and demonstrations, and through the production of educational materials such as books, videos, and the QDMA's quarterly journal, Quality Whitetails.
- To promote and financially support deer research and management projects relating to white-tailed deer management and/or recreational hunting.
- To enhance the public image of deer hunters and deer hunting by providing a code of ethics for members to follow.
Click Here to find out more about joining QDMA. You can also click on the following links to visit any of our supporters: One More Rep Personal Trainer Learn more and Charn Hansra, CPA
The Quality Deer Management Association (QDMA) is a national charitable wildlife conservation organization and the leading advocate of the QDM philosophy. The QDMA's mission is to ensure the future of white-tailed deer, wildlife habitat and our hunting heritage.
Originally founded in 1988 as a state-based organization in South Carolina, widespread interest from other states and several foreign countries resulted in the expansion to a national organization in 1990. In 1998, the QDMA moved its headquarters to northeast Georgia and today is among the fastest growing conservation organizations in the nation with nearly 50,000 members in all 50 states, 6 provinces and several foreign countries.
Among the QDMA's current members are nearly 3000 of the worlds leading deer management professionals. Their collective knowledge enables the QDMA and its members to remain at the forefront of deer biology, research, and management. The QDMA also has a network of more than 180 Branches (organized groups of volunteer members) in more than 34 states and 3 provinces with many others forming. QDMA Branches actively promote the philosophy of QDM and the mission of the QDMA in their areas and hold educational and social events to unite like-minded sportsmen in this common goal.
Some businesses we know: Frontier Fencing and Decks Inc, Godfrey Belize Attorneys and Gutter Guys Plus